Read more about the ellura difference and request a Patient Starter Kit below.
- Mechanism of Action: the power behind ellura to protect against UTIs is 36 mg of PAC (proanthocyanidins), the clinically proven amount necessary to prevent E. coli and other bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall¹
- On top of bacterial resistance, unwanted side effects of antibiotics beg a new solution for managing UTIs. ellura is a PROVEN prophylactic alternative for preventing UTIs. (i.e. the formula in ellura has been studied against trimethoprim)
- ellura ranks #1 when compared to over-the-counter products in AJOG study (maximum bacterial anti-adhesion, PAC content and product stability.²) [CLICK HERE to review analysis published in AJOG comparing ellura with over-the-counter cranberry supplements]
- Fast-Acting: demonstrates activity in the urinary system in the first hour with peak onset in 6 hours¹
- Maximum bioactivity offers ongoing protection: safe, once daily alternative to low-dose antibiotics, without the side effects and resistance
- Backed by Research, proven effective: ellura has a robust portfolio of research by top physicians and universities validating its efficacy for UTI prevention. Plus, backed by thousands of happy customers!
1Howell, A, Botto H, et al. Dosage effect on uropathogenic e. coli anti-adhesion activity. BMC Infectious Diseases 2010.
2Statement of Research findings letter; Dr. Amy Howell, Marucci Center for blueberry and cranberry research, Rutgers University, 2010 Data on file
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.