The power of ellura to block bacteria and prevent UTIs comes from a natural ingredient called PAC or proanthocyanidins that attaches to UTI-causing bacteria so it doesn't attach to you! ellura creates a shield in your urinary tract to constantly protect it from UTI-causing bacteria.1
- PAC needs to be carefully extracted from the pure juice concentrate of the American cranberry. Only ellura is made using a proprietary extraction process that removes the seeds, stems and skins of the cranberry. This ensures you get very high levels of medical-grade PAC -- 36 mg is the proven amount needed to ward off infection.
- Works within hours to naturally flush out UTI-causing bacteria when you urinate.1
Only ellura has 36 mg PAC in one capsule, the equivalent of up to 257 tablets of other cranberry supplements. Other products list the number of milligrams of cranberry extract – but do NOT mention PAC, the ingredient that matters. These products mostly contain amounts of PAC that are too small to be effective.2
Independent testing shows that you could easily pay $30 a day on retail cranberry supplements with no guarantee for UTI prevention.
For as little as $1.20 per day with ellura you get continuous protection against UTIs and:
- it’s clinically proven to work
- is recommended by doctors around the globe
- comes with a 100% money-back guarantee
1Howell, A, Botto H, et al. Dosage effect on uropathogenic e. coli anti-adhesion activity. BMC Infectious Diseases 2010.
2Statement of Research findings letter; Dr. Amy Howell, Marucci Center for blueberry and cranberry research, Rutgers University, 2010 Data on file
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.